Friday, June 21, 2013

And The Winner Is:


Darlene Smart (Darlene in Mobile)
Darlene,  if you will send me an email  and let me know which one of my other patterns you would like, I will get it and the "Dainty Little Doilies" pattern set right out to you. 





Do you like having the contests run for a longer amount of time, or do you prefer the one-day contests that I normally have? I got a lot more entries on this one.
I hope whatever you do this summer, you enjoy it, and try to squeeze in some crocheting whenever you can!
Thank you so much to everyone who entered! 

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Congratulations to the winner! :) I enjoy it when the contests are one-day. Easier for me to remember to check. LOL But either way is fine. Just love the fact that you do this for us! Thank you! :)